Welcome to The Particle Accelerator. The Palm Coast Busters official forum!

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Turkey Rod Announcement - Please Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Turkey Rod Announcement - Please Read   Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:39 am

So apparently it costs money to get into this event.. but no to worry.. we have free passes.
When you arrive (parking is free) and start to approach the gate.. please call myself or Scott and we will run you out a pass so that you can get in. I would assume since all of us will be in costume they will know to let us in (as there will be many costumers coming to help raise money for Toys for Tots, and our group is associated with that effort). If I do get confirmation that we are cleared for entry in our GB outfits, I will post it on here.. But for right now.. Just call when you get to the gate.

Scott - 386-931-9263
Sandra - 386-931-8151

PalmCoastBuster

PostSubject: Re: Turkey Rod Announcement - Please Read   Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:18 pm

10-4
Back to top Go down
Michelsen_N

PostSubject: Re: Turkey Rod Announcement - Please Read   Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:53 am

Can do, where am I driving to again ? International speedway in Daytona ? I couldn't find a specific address

PostSubject: Re: Turkey Rod Announcement - Please Read   Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:20 am

You can't miss it.. trust me..lol Wink
The event is inside the speedway. So you get off at International Speedway and head east..
Best bet is to park right around the new daytona cat-walk (Parking is free) Your main goal is to mark next to tunnel entrance, because the ECTO will be right there when you get in. Call us if you have any problems Smile
Hopefully traffic right at 8 won't be bad, and a parking spot will be really easy to find.

PostSubject: Re: Turkey Rod Announcement - Please Read   

Back to top Go down

Turkey Rod Announcement - Please Read
Page 1 of 1